Rush++ Rush++

cool

well, your animation was really nice and i liked the black and white instead of elaborate colors. But, I kinda lost what was going on, im not sure if that was the point, (maybe thats why you called it rush but whatever) Anyways, i thought it was really good besides the fact it was hard to follow.

NEEM II NEEM II

Ooooo man

That was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. I have been laughing for about an hour now and have decided to review this. Please make more of these. They are extremely funny

Twisted Punch Twisted Punch

Cool

At first, i was questioning the flash, but then ikept watching and it got better. I would like to see the next one and many more falshes from u

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Uhhhhhh...........

What............the animation was cool, and the message was well done, but, i didnt really follow the zombie turning good then into a winged girl and stuff........but hey, that just me...

Vegeta's last stand 2 Vegeta's last stand 2

Very Good

Buu was very well done, he looked like he did in the show, as did Vegeta. I liked it

AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy AHTM3 Trailer: Kill Billy

OOO MAN

I love the shit u make because it is so random

StreetFighter ryu vs ryu StreetFighter ryu vs ryu

pffff

You should just stop making cartoons, the storyline was terrible, fighting blew, ah too much to complain about